Welcome to the IMYC
Improving learning for 11-14 year olds in KS3/ lower secondary, with the International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC)
- The IMYC is specifically designed around the critical needs of the adolescent brain
- The IMYC inspires and engages students, enriching their learning experience
- The IMYC provides a rigorous academic platform preparing students well for their next stage of learning
- The IMYC aims to support the whole student; the development of personal dispositions and international mindedness are an intrinsic part of every unit
- The IMYC is flexible and practical for schools to implement
Learn more about the IMYC
Is Finland scrapping subjects?
Isabel Du Toit, Head of IMYC, provides insight on what has traditionally driven curriculum design
Nursery World North
Exhibition Centre, Liverpool,
You can find us on stand 78!
ILMP Middle Leader Course (4 days)
Festival of Learning - London
The Lensbury Hotel, Teddington,
Details to come!