LfL in Action
The best way to find out about Looking for Learning and the Toolkit is to hear about it from other schools.
There are schools all over the world talking about how they’ve become more learning-focused as a result of Looking for Learning. Here are just a few of their stories. If you want to hear from a school just like yours then do let us know and we’ll put you in touch.
Looking for Learning in action at schools around the world:
- Clifton Upon Dunsmore Primary School in Rugby, Warwickshire received an Outstanding for Teaching and Learning from Ofsted and say it’s the Looking for Learning Toolkit that helped to achieve this.
Deputy Headteacher, Jason Henderson and a teacher and two children from Clifton Upon Dunsmore talk about the impact of the Looking for Learning Toolkit on the school.
- Implementing Looking for Learning at De Blijberg International School in The Netherlands.
A Q&A with Lorraine Boyle, Head of School at De Blijberg International School
- Improving the focus on learning at St. Hilda’s Primary School in Oldham, England.
A Q&A with Headteacher, Gill Pursey
What school leaders and teachers are saying about Looking for Learning:
- What do Headteachers say about Looking for Learning?
- Maddie Hewitt, Headteacher of the International School in Johannesburg talks about Looking for Learning
- Mike Horton, Head of the British School of Chicago describes the impact of Looking for Learning
- Is learning really going on in the classroom? Ask the teachers at the American School of Doha