- IPC Main Programme units of work over 125 thematic units of work for 5 to 12 year olds. These are available on the IPC Members’ Lounge. Every teacher has his or her own log-in. This way, you can be sure that every member of your teaching staff has access, at any time, to the most relevant and up-to-date units.
- IPC Early Years Programme units of work the IPC for 3-5 year olds, also fully accessible through the IPC Members’ Lounge.
- IPC Subject Specialist Programme to help you deliver ICT, music, physical education and art.
- IPC Self-Review and Accreditation Protocol helping you to move from beginning to developing to mastering with the IPC.
- IPC Learning Files helping teachers every step of the way through the delivery of the IPC.
- IPC Cross Reference Documents there are documents available to help you cross reference the IPC Learning Goals to the National Curriculums for England, Wales and Scotland.
- IPC Route Planner an online tool to enable you to create an IPC unit route map, providing instant identification of Learning Goal coverage.
- IPC Assessment for Learning
- Professional Development guidance helping you to identify and plan the expert support you need.
- Discounts on IPC courses and conferences hosted worldwide, throughout the year.
- IPC Members’ Newsletter regular updates and advice to help you focus on the learning.
- IPC Eye On The World Magazine sharing the best of the IPC from around the globe.
- IPC Membership Support including IPC resource suppliers, email and telephone support, IPC presentation for parents/governors, use of IPC logo for your school website, IPC membership plaque and more.