Using the IMYC in Your School (3 day course)
This is a 3 day course and therefore will not have a workshop option
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for teachers, school leaders, and curriculum coordinators who:
- Are already using the IMYC in their school or...
- Are about to implement the IMYC in their school or...
- Know something about IMYC and are seriously considering using it in school or...
- Are looking to improve learning for 11-14 year-olds
By the end of the course you will:
- Know about the needs of 11-14 year olds
- Know about the key features and principles of the IMYC in detail
- Know how schools have implemented the IMYC, the successes and the pitfalls
- Know how to assess skills with the IMYC Assessment For Learning
- Be able to plan a mindmap for your own school using the Big Idea
- Be able to plan a learning route through the IMYC
- Be able to plan a school-specific IMYC unit of your own
- Be able to meet and collaborate with and learn from other IMYC member schools
If you have any queries about South East Asia Summer School please contact Lauren at [email protected] or 0044 (0)207 531 9696.