Southeast Asia Summer School 2014
5th – 7th March 2014
Nexus International School, Putrajaya, Malaysia
The fourth IPC and IMYC South East Asia Summer School 2014 will be held from 5th – 7th March 2014 at Nexus International School, Putrajaya, Malaysia for a superb three days of professional learning, networking, connecting and sharing.
The range of courses and workshops on offer will be relevant and stimulating for teachers and leaders at all stages of IPC and IMYC implementation; from true beginners to those with many years of experience.
You can download accommodation and travel suggestions, as well as the booking form, by using the links on the right.
Below you'll find information regarding the courses and workshops that we have on offer, along with costs.
All of the IPC courses (except for the Mastering level course) run for two days (Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th March). Participants should then choose a 1 day workshop to attend on Friday 7th March.
- Identifying, Improving and Assessing Learning in the IPC (2 day course)
- Leading the IPC: A Course for IPC Coordinators (2 Day Course)
- Using the Assessment for Learning programme in the classroom – a practitioner led workshop
- Planning a Unit of Work - a practitioner led workshop
- Sharing Good Early Years Practice
- Developing Thinking Skills in the IPC
- Accelerate your way to IPC accreditation; a workshop on how to implement the IPC by using the self-review document and giving you pointers on how to work towards IPC accreditation - this is a developing/mastering level workshop for schools who have been using the IPC for at least two years
The IMYC course runs for three days, Wedneday 5th – Friday 7th March. As such, there is no workshop option.
Colleagues from IPC/IMYC member schools = 649 USD
Colleagues from non-IPC/IMYC member schools = 749 USD
If you have any queries about South East Asia Summer School please contact Lauren at [email protected] or 0044 (0)207 531 9696.