- IMYC units of work on 30 thematic units of work for 11 to 14 year olds. These are available on the IMYC Members’ Lounge in Microsoft Word and PDF formats. Every teacher has his or her own log-in. This way, you can be sure that every member of your teaching staff has access, at any time, to the most relevant and up-to-date units.
- IMYC Learning Files a coherent view of what should be learned and what we believe learning should like to help teachers every step of the way through the delivery of the IMYC including explicit learning targets for each subject area, internationalism and personal dispositions.
- IMYC Cross Reference Document designed to give comparative information about how the learning outcomes of the National Curriculum for England 2007 compare with the learning goals of the International Middle Years Curriculum.
- IMYC Assessment for Learning an online tracking tool to support you all the way with your assessment for learning.
- IMYC Route Planner to ensure that learning goals are covered as you make your choice of units.
- Professional Development guidance helping you to identify and plan the expert support you need.
- Discounts on IPC courses and conferences hosted worldwide, throughout the year.
- IMYC Members’ Newsletter regular updates and advice to help you focus on the learning.
- IMYC Membership Support Services including email and telephone support.
Find out how the IMYC can be tailored to your school to help you improve learning.