Welcome to the IMYC
Improving learning for 11-14 year olds in KS3/ lower secondary, with the International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC)
- The IMYC is specifically designed around the critical needs of the adolescent brain
- The IMYC inspires and engages students, enriching their learning experience
- The IMYC provides a rigorous academic platform preparing students well for their next stage of learning
- The IMYC aims to support the whole student; the development of personal dispositions and international mindedness are an intrinsic part of every unit
- The IMYC is flexible and practical for schools to implement
Learn more about the IMYC
Supporting the Teenage Brain
Teachers and schools around the world are discovering the power of learning through a curriculum that recognises and supports
Announcing: The IMYC Self Review Document
We are delighted to announce the release of our IMYC Self-Review Process.
COBIS Annual Conference
InterContinental London - The O2, Greenwich,
Join us at stand 40.
West Midlands School Leaders Conference
Regent Centre, Chateau Impney Hotel and Exhibition Centre, Droitwich Spa,
The IEYC/IPC/IMYC will be exhibiting at the West Midlands School Leaders Conference being held in the Regent Centre, Chateau Im
Looking for Learning Info Session
Kibworth C of E Primary School, Hillcrest Avenue, Kibworth Beauchamp Leicestershire, LE8 0NH,
The evening will begin with an overview of the Looking for Learning (LfL) Toolkit.
NAHT Conference, Cornwall Branch
The Headland Hotel, Newquay,
Pop by our stand and say hello!
ILMP Middle Leader Course (4 days)
As part of the Fieldwork 'Festival of Learning' - London,
Eventbrite booking - https://festivaloflearningilmp.eventbrite.co.uk Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information